Saturday, February 16, 2008

Let's Get Things Started

Why a blog if I'm already on Facebook and MySpace? Because we don't want to exclude anyone we graduated with just because they are not on MySpace or Facebook. So, pass this along. Comment all you want. Let's get this reunion planning off to the right start and get as many people to come as possible. With all the things wrong in this world let's come together as a class and celebrate life, the past, the present and our bright futures!
~Bambi (Patricia Anama) Bell

6 comments:

Mason and Indy said...

Are any dates or plans in the works yet?
Kylie (Kunzweiler) Jones

Pirates98 said...

The last weekend in July (the 25th and 26th) are the dates we're looking at at the moment. Arlington Park Racetrack. I'd love for you to work with us on the committee if you have a free moment. Please tell more people about the blog (especially those who don't have Facebook or MySpace!).

meggsybear said...

A night out for dinner without children sounds good to me. Who is planning everything??

Pirates98 said...

We're always looking for more volunteers. Currently it's me (Bambi), Keith B. (the Senior class president), Megan G. and Megan S., Kelly C., Tisia H., Sara S. and I think that's it so far...All we ask for right now is to get the word out that a reunion is being planned. Meg, you can send me e-mails of people you still talk to so I can add it to a master list. Kylie, please do so as well!

Hellafied said...

Bambi, I just forwarded your email to a bunch of peeps I still talk to. I will send you that list of names via email today. :)

This is going to be fun!

Pirates98 said...

Thanks Megan! Got the e-mail!